It's basically craiglists in simple terms.
I've chosen this website simply because I'm in England and the same techniques can be applied to many classified ad sites such as craigslist.
What you'll be required to do with Gumtree/Craigslist is to simply create an advert for an event which appeals to a large target market for example: Free entry to theme parks, Entry to exclusive venues etc etc and tickets to events.
This is an opportunity to be on the V.I.P list of one of London's most famous clubs Ministry of Sound.
This will include free drinks for the entire night, and there is absolutely no limit to the amount you can drink.
Please sign-up here "Your adf.ly link here" in order to submit your name to the list and you'll receive a phone call or e-mail within 48hrs to confirm your details and the night your on the V.I.P guest list.
*This is just an example*
From my experience you get hits within days if not hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment